The only way to effectively plan ahead is to understand where you currently are. In this video, you will discover a very simple, yet very effective way of reviewing your results of the previous year.
2 learners taking this course
Want to have your best year ever? Start by taking this online course on annual business planning with Evernote.
You’ve probably heard people say that it’s better to write your goals down than not doing so. Well, it turns out there is actual empirical evidence supporting this. A study done by Dominican University with 149 male and female participants in all fields in a variety of countries and consisting of all age groups showed conclusively that writing down your goals improves your chances of reaching those goals.
Don’t just write it down on a napkin
Most gurus simply tell you to write down your goals. Thing is, to get the most out of writing down your goals, you have to do it in a systematic way.
In this course we will show you step-by-step how to:
- Take a look back at your previous year. You can only really move forward in a meaningful way if you know where you currently are.
- Set new goals in your personal and professional life. This is where you get to decide on the life you want to live.
- Break your professional goals down into meaningful numbers. For example, you will discover how much each hour of your time is worth. With this knowledge you will be able to focus your attention on those things each day that move the dial financially.
- Break your goals down into action steps each day, week and month. You will discover how each of your goals can be broken down into smaller steps to ensure you always know what to do next to reach your peak performance.
- Use one of the most popular (FREE!) software tools around as a platform to have your goals available for review on all your devices whether it is your laptop, your smartphone or tablet.
Are you ready for your best year ever?
The course consists of a number of online lessons and 3 worksheets. Download the particular worksheet for each video lesson on the lesson page.
Let’s go for it!
In this lesson, you will discover some of the most important numbers you need to plan around and manage to make a success of your career this year. It is your Annual Business Objectives.
In this lesson you are going to discover the most important numbers, financial and otherwise, that you need to know and manage to take your real estate career further.
In this lesson you will discover how to use technology to form the backbone of your actual goal setting system. Let’s talk about Evernote!
After downloading Evernote on to your computer (PC or Mac), you will create a Goal Summary note. In this lesson you will discover how to do that.
In this lesson you will learn how to create a detailed note in Evernote for each of your main goals. On this detailed note you will add other important details to each main goal.
This lesson makes it easy for you to review your goals by linking each of your Detail Notes back to your Goal Summary note in Evernote.
The key to achieving your goals is to review your goal list on a regular basis. All you have to do is click on the shortcut you created in Evernote after watching this lesson.
Final thoughts on this series on using Evernote as the software to organise and keep track of your annual and business goals.